Pick up from Colombo hotel and transfer to Pinnawala. 3 hours drive approximately.
Visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage to see orphaned Elephants and if you wish you could feed them with milk.
Visit Peradeniya Royal Botanical Garden. The groundwork for a botanical garden was formed by Alexander Moon in 1821 during British colonial period. He used the garden for coffee and cinnamon plants. The garden includes more than 4000 species of plants, Including orchids, spices, medicinal plants and palm trees.
Lunch at a recommended restaurant.
Visit Temple of the Tooth Relic in Kandy where Lord Buddha’s sacred tooth relic calls home. Kandy Temple of Tooth Relic is most sacred and venerated temple in Sri Lanka and is a must when visiting Sri Lanka.
Transfer to Colombo-Approximately 4 hours drive
- Transport in a Private luxury CAR/VAN with services of an English speaking driver guide throughout the stay with sight seeing
- Snack & water bottle for Refreshment
- Parking fees
- High way fees(Arrival and Departure
- Arrival / Departure transfers
- Government taxes
- Airport pick up
- Assistance at the airport
- Fuel/ Driver Bata/ Local insurance for the vehicle
- Accommodation and Meals
- Extras of a personal nature such as liquor, laundry etc
- Entrance fees to places of sightseeing (could be paid directly at each site)
- Tips and porter-age
- International air fares and visa fees